Since 1990 I have represented thousands of clients facing life altering and challenging circumstances in court. My job as an attorney is to mitigate the harshness of any legal consequences clients face. Good trial and court work is about building, managing and brokering relationships with the courts and opposing counsel. It is having good "people skills." Hopefully, that will save money, time and further headaches. Understand that going to trial is risky and us attorneys say "it's like rolling dice." I can't predict with one hundred percent certainty what a jury verdict will be or the way a judge will rule.
I have prepared for and conducted numerous contested hearings and criminal/civil trials throughout Illinois my entire professional career. Much of my court and trial work takes place in the complex urban volume courtrooms of Chicago and it's Suburbs. Likewise, I know the rules and culture and have trial/court experience in rural and semi-rural communities. My Pontiac based practice allows me to serve all of Illinois.
In addition to my legal practice, I was a traffic safety school instructor for court referred traffic offenders and I am contracted to conduct Administrative Hearings for a governmental transportation agency.
During college, I worked at O'Hare (ORD) servicing Global International's Boeing 707s as the Lav Man operating the Honey Bucket. I fueled and cleaned GA Planes at Pal-Waukee Airport (renamed Executive) and I am a former Driver.
Hopefully, I can help you. If I can't, I will refer you to colleagues in my network. Whomever attorney you choose, even if it's not me, I wish you the best of luck.
- Commercial Drivers (CDL).
- Private and Common Carriers.
- Illinois Overweight Trucks
- Illinois Violations and Tickets
- Hours-of-Service Violations/Out-of-Service
- Chemically Impaired Driving.
- All Tickets and Municipal Violations.
- Chicago Truck Enforcement
- Grain Haulers/Farmers/AG/Short Haul.
- Retail/Wholesale Carriers
- Motor Coaches and Operators
- Illinois Truck Enforcement (IDOT)
- ELDs (Electronic Logging Devices)
- Personal Conveyance/Commerce.
- Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration
- CSA (Compliance, Safety, Accountability)
- SI, Driver Safety Measurement System and Interventions/Investigations
- FMCSA Enforcement Actions; Driver and Carrier.
- Imminent Hazard Out of Service Order
- Notice of Violation or Claim.
- General Aviation (FAA Enforcement, Pilot Certificate Actions, Civil Penalties).
- Retail Gasoline Dealers/ mini-marts.
- Traffic Violations (Private 4-Wheeler).
- Suspended and Revoked Licenses.