Since 1990 I have represented thousands of clients facing life altering and challenging circumstances in court. My job as an attorney is to mitigate the harshness of any legal consequences clients face. Good trial and court work is about building, managing and brokering relationships with the courts and opposing counsel. It is having good "people skills." Hopefully, that will save money, time and further headaches. Understand that going to trial is risky and us attorneys say "it's like rolling dice." I can't predict with one hundred percent certainty what a jury verdict will be or the way a judge will rule.
I have prepared for and conducted numerous contested hearings and criminal/civil trials throughout Illinois my entire professional career. Most of my court and trial work takes place in the complex urban volume courtrooms of Chicago and it's Suburbs. I know the rules and culture and have trial/court experience in rural communities as well.
In addition to my legal practice, I was a traffic safety school instructor for court referred traffic offenders and I am contracted to conduct Administrative Hearings for a governmental transportation agency.
During college, I worked at O'Hare (ORD) servicing Global International's Boeing 707s as the Lav Man operating the Honey Bucket. I fueled and cleaned GA Planes at Pal-Waukee Airport (renamed Executive) and I am a former Driver. Ask me about my internship at the Air Line Pilots Association where I helped defend a naked pilot who pulled the fire alarm at a crew motel.
Hopefully, I can help you. If I can't, I will refer you to colleagues in my network. Whomever attorney you choose, even if it's not me, I wish you the best of luck. Click the next page for contact information.
Legal Matters I Concentrate In:
- Commercial Drivers (CDL).
- Private and Common Carriers.
- Illinois Overweight Trucks
- Illinois Violations and Tickets
- Hours-of-Service Violations/Out-of-Service
- Chemically Impaired Driving.
- All Tickets and Municipal Violations.
- Chicago Truck Enforcement
- Retail/Wholesale Carriers
- Motor Coaches and Operators
- Illinois Truck Enforcement (IDOT)
- Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration
- CSA (Compliance, Safety, Accountability)
- SI, Driver Safety Measurement System and Interventions/Investigations
- FMCSA Enforcement Actions; Driver and Carrier.
- Imminent Hazard Out of Service Order
- Notice of Violation or Claim.
- Class III Short line Railroads.
- Surface Transportation Board.
- Airports (Development, FAR 139; 150-152, 161 Noise and FAA regulation).
- General Aviation (FAA Enforcement, Pilot Certificate Actions, Civil Penalties).
- Retail Gasoline Dealers/ mini-marts.
- Traffic Violations (Private 4-Wheeler).
- Suspended and Revoked Licenses.